Learn to Dive - Online Open Water Course
Having trouble finding the time to study?
Want to do the paperwork then book your dives?
Traveling and don’t have and address to get the books sent?
Don’t want to carry text books around the world with you but still want to keep the information?
Now you can with E-Learning!!
You will never lose your text books as they will always remain online, perfect for traveling!
Do all your theory in your own time at home, in an internet cafe or on your laptop at the beach!
E-Learning is completed independently on-line directly through the PADI website.
You can complete your study in your own time before you come and dive with us.
The cost of the course is $499.00 and this includes:
- All your confined water pool training
- 4 ocean dives (most dive centres only do 2 ocean and 2 river or bay dives)
- All equipment hire (most dive centres require you to purchase some of your own gear)
- Your PADI certification upon completion, which is recognised internationally.
- 10% off all dive gear for sale in our shop
- 50% off next Double dive gift Voucher
- PADI E-Learning Enhancement pack
What this does not include:
- Medical fees
- Payment to PADI for the E-Learning log on
We also offer everyone during our Open Water Course 10% discount on accommodation in our excellent, budget beachfront accommodation.
Click on the link below and follow the instructions to begin your new life under the sea.
The dive center to link to is Stradbroke Island Scuba Center at Point Lookout, QLD
Download dive medical form (PDF).
» Look at the calander for next course