Getting to Stradbroke Island
BY TRAIN FROM BRISBANE
- 1. Catch the Cleveland train to Cleveland station. (This is approximately 1 hour trip from Roma st station)
- Go to www.translink.com.au for train times.
- 2. Catch the ‘Gold Cats, Stradbroke Flyer’ courtesy bus from the train station to the Gold Cats ferry terminal. The bus departs 10-15 mins before the boat leaves to Stradbroke Island.
- Contact Manta Lodge YHA prior to arriving to arrange discounted YHA member Flyer ticket and courtesy bus $15 Return (07) 3409 8888
- 3. Catch the Manta Lodge YHA courtesy bus pick-up from
the ferry terminal to the hostel.
- Must call hostel prior to arriving to arrange courtesy pick-up & Flyer ticket
- (Please note courtesy bus pick is when not available guest can use North Stradbroke Island Bus Service , which meets the Stradbroke Flyer service and has a stop at Stradbroke Island YHA’s doorstep)
- 1. Follow signs to Cleveland and drive to the ferry terminal
and check in. Bookings essential
- Bookings can be made via Manta Lodge YHA
- 10% off any car booking for YHA members
- Big Red Cat 12 Emmett Drive, Cleveland QLD 4163.
- Stradbroke Ferries 3 Emmett Drive, Cleveland, QLD 4163
- 2. Catch the ferry and depart to Stradbroke Island.
- 3. Follow the signs to Point Lookout and Eastcoast road to the
Download How to get to Straddie form (PDF 265 KB).